- P.E. Days
- Please remember to bring your P.E. kit- tracksuit bottoms or leggings, t-shirt and outdoor shoes, and a jumper and joggers, as we are doing P.E. outside. We will be trying to do P.E. outside more this term, so please remember a warm kit!
- Year 6 P.E. days are on Wednesday and Friday for both classes
Autumn Term half term we are going to be learning High five, Tag rugby and real PE.
Spring Term we are going to be learning football, Gymnastics and athletics.
- Home Learning
- Bring your home learning diary in everyday! This will be checked regularly.
- Read at least 3 times a week. Every night earns a book token!
- Home learning menus will be handed out to children (choose from the booklet and hand in on a Friday) and on a Thursday/Friday home learning will be given out, usually Maths or English, to be handed in on a Tuesday).